Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random

1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family? 
Family, yes, in their proper place as our animals.  Children, absolutely not. Don't ever refer to me as the "mommy" of my dog! 

2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To go to Tahiti!

3. what is the one thing most hated by you?
Snakes

4. what would you do with a billion dollars? 
I really don't know. I'll cross that bridge if I come to it!

5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Depends on why, but ice cream works at times. :)


7. what is your bedtime routine?
Brush my teeth and put on my pajamas.


8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? 
At church. He was the Sunday School teacher.

9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? 
Watching my husband turn steel into a piece of art.

10. what kinds of books do you read? 
Mostly nonfiction

11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
I don't do that anymore. It's pretty apparent that what I think is not what the Lord has planned!
12. what’s your fear?
Never being a mom again.

13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Mmm, no. I have no desire to go to outer space.


19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Coconuts. Evidently they're an excellent choice when one is in a survival situation. ;)

2 comments:

Ruchi said...

Hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I liked your blog:
its content, all the articles(I have jst read the topics yet and will be reading them fully of course!),I especially loved the way you have presented your blog!
Its fab!!!!
keep going!!
thanks,
Ruchi

*Lili* said...

Hello! I found your blog by a coincidence (also I tell you right now, I really have a bad english) and I did like it... I liked the content and it's aesthetics. About this message it might be random but this message also tells very much about you :) That's why I liked it. My compliments*