Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just some thoughts

My husband often teases me that I use this blog as a "diary in the sky". I use it to process my thoughts and feelings, and say things that I might not actually say in person to someone. Strange, but it's therapeutic for me.

And as such, it may tend to get the brunt of my angst, struggle, and so forth.

So, to even it out a little:

I am beyond thrilled to be expecting our son. It's a wondrous gift. Every day I feel him moving around and can't believe I am experiencing it. My belly is getting bigger, and as his birth day nears, I'm so excited. I can hardly wait to hold him in my arms and kiss his sweet cheeks.

1 comment:

Jacq & Jason said...

Hey Girl! So excited for you! My first born is also a son and he holds the key to his Mama's heart! Still praying for you and that precious baby.