4. Lipstick. Growing up watching my grandma reapply has turned me into a lipstick girl. If I wear any makeup at all, it's always lipstick.
5. Freshly vacuumed carpet...ok, a whole freshly cleaned house! It just makes me completely relax.
6. Starbucks Coffee. I looove it. Every morning I wake up to it brewing in the kitchen. S always makes it first thing.
7. Driving fun cars. This includes brand new ones as a rental or test drive, or vintage ones. I loved driving Grandpa's 50 Dodge Coronet. That's how I roll, yo. ;)
8. Sparkly earrings and necklaces. My kids at school have even noticed this and one girl gave me a faux special occasion necklace! It was so pretty!
9. Good books. Mmm, along with a cup of something warm to drink. I can curl up and imagine my way into another time or place.
10. Comfy, but cute jeans. I love jeans.