Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dreamin'

As I was cleaning today, and putting up Christmas decorations, I took a break to read my Better Homes and Gardens. I've loved that magazine since I can remember first reading it sometime around 9 years old. Anyway, the "letters to the editor" section was all about different Christmas traditions. There was one I absolutely loved. The reader said that they pile their family into their convertable with hot chocolate and blankets and drive around the city looking at all the lights.

Doesn't that just sound fabulous! I have done that once before when I lived in Florida. We were in the back of a truck. It was so much fun!

So anyway, I was thinking about how I would fit us and 4 kids in the convertable!? Ok, so I'd need to HAVE one in order to do it....
Maybe one like this...


Or this?

No comments: