Saturday, August 2, 2008

Like a wagon with square wheels

That's kind of what I feel like right now. We only have our medical letters and employer letters left along with finishing those annoying videos. (Which we haven't watched in a while because they're so painful to sit through. Oh why can't they turn it into a book??) And, I think we're close to having the dossier fee. The medical letter needs to be updated from last year and we have the appointment for that. The employer letters we'll get this next week when S goes back from vacation and i call my hr department. I guess I'm just feeling the crunch now that it's August and school will be starting at the end. We really hope we can have all the docs apostilled before I go back.

We got our 2nd set of FBI prints back yesterday; they only took 2 weeks from sending to receiving! I thought that was pretty good. And, they didn't have a problem with S's prints! We were concerned because the ridges on 2 of his fingers were completely missing, but I guess they thought it was fine.

So why do I feel like a wagon with square wheels? Because we are moving forward, but have to work seemingly so hard for each little turn. And because it's been so many months that we just want to have our children home.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Last pieces of the puzzle... It will come together. Put the pressure on if you need it soon. Just think of everything that you've already gotten finished. Thank God we did not have to watch the videos everyone has been talking about. I don't know if I could have lasted through those. You all get a pat on the back from me!

Sarah said...

Keep plodding on!!! We are in the same boat, but it will all be worth it when we get the kiddos!! I know that seems like a long time away, but you are almost there with the paperwork.