Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday

Saturday turned out to be quite a fun day. I got some great deals, namely a paper cutter for $8. I've wanted one for so long, and passed one up a year ago at a yard sale. But this time, I didn't hesitate and just bought it. I don't know exactly how much they are new, but I know they're $$$.

We went canoeing again, but this time it was at night! We went with some people from church and it was a blast. Sean swung onto a branch again, but this time I had a really hard time getting the canoe back under the branch. The current was stronger, the branch was higher off the water, and there were logs in the river I had to get around. Sooooo, as Sean was dropping down into the canoe, I couldn't keep the boat balanced, and we fell in. It was fun. I haven't tipped a canoe in a long time....

Oh, and I almost forgot! This place told us we didn't have to wear our life vests, we just had to have them in the boat! So I didn't wear it!! :) Walkin' on the wild side! Oooh.

1 comment:

EMSmith said...

Your post made me laugh :) I'm glad you had a good time!