Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It was bound to happen

at some point this year. I usually get sick once or twice a year. And it hit me pretty good on Friday. I went to work on Monday, only to realize that I couldn't talk. So I stayed home yesterday and today...because I have no voice. Hopefully it comes back because I want to save my sick days for when I'm really going to need them....like when we go to Colombia!!! But maybe since I"m sick now, I won't get sick in Colombia? A girl can only hope, right!

Friday I plan to bundle up all our documents and take them to the Clerk of Courts and then to the Sec. of State to get apostilled. Then as soon as the homestudy is done, I just have to run it down to the Sec. of State and we can send it all off. (Thankfully we live 10 min from downtown.) There's no school on Friday, so it works out just great. So if the homestudy agency could get approval by next week...maybe we could get the dossier sent to Colombia before November? It sure would be fun to have a referral by Christmas, but I think that would be pushing it a little. But I've always been good at dreaming......:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I just sent all our dossier documents to Nichole and I am waiting to hear what kind of a timeline we can expect. It's so exciting, isn't it? Hope all goes smoothly for you in these last stages of paperwork!

Feel better! :)