Friday, March 6, 2009

A small connection

So as I've been having trouble with the wait this week, I realized that with the warmer temps today and this weekend, they could be near what it's like in Colombia. So I decided to check it out. Weather.com had "mytown" Ohio at 55 with 88% humidity. Bogota had...55 with 88% humidity! Wait, can that be right? I click "back" and "forward" to check if the page reloads with different numbers. Nope! We have the same weather as our kids!! Yeah, I may be a little too excited about it, but it's a connection...and right now I'll take anything. :)

2 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

:) Neat! That is wild! Isn't it neat how God knows just what kind of "pick-me-up" we need? I'm sure that brought a smile to your face! It won't be long...

Emmy said...

I am looking forward to the day I click on your blog and read "WE ARE GOING TO GET OUR KIDS!"
The anticipation is building!