Friday, January 2, 2009

I love Goodwill!

Ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved that store. Some more than others. When I was in 6th grade and living in Waukesha, WI, the Goodwill was just close enough to walk or ride bikes to. It was probably a couple miles away. But friends and I would go there and spend hours trying stuff on...especially the beautiful prom and bridesmaid dresses. Oh, the sweetheart necklines and puffy sleeves! I thought they were spectacular!

Ok, back to the present. There is a new Goodwill close by (well 25 min. away). Every time I've gone, I have found a great little item...or 2 or 3. The last 2 times I went I found brand new Eddie Bauer pants for S...$3.49, a boy's toddler jacket $1.99, a rolling suitcase $3.49, and pair of new tab-top curtains, $3.49. I love paying less than $5 for stuff!! Honestly, Goodwill prices a lot of their things cheaper than one can find at a yardsale!

Now, if Goodwill would put in a store a little closer...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ME TOO! When I first met my husband he thought I was crazy - still does sometimes I think - but he is starting to see the beauty of it now, I think. :)