Friday, January 30, 2009

Reason #9 why I"m praying we're in Colombia by April

Our homestudy agency is closing!!!!!

Good grief, I never figured we'd be on the hunt for a 3rd agency...

I haven't said anything about the other reasons, so here they are (not in any order):

1. Brother's college graduation
2. Sister's college graduation
3. Sister's high school graduation
4. Sister's grand finale theater production
5. Birth of friends' baby
6. Wedding in May
7. Cousin's wedding beginning of June (visit Grandma too...a 2-3x a year occurance)
8. Cuz we want to be with our kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Homestudy agency closing end of April

All of these things are important events I'd really like to be a part of. I know it's in God's hands, and has always been, and that's where I need to keep it.

I feel selfish praying for what I want- to travel to Colombia in March. I also know it's getting kinda close for that to even happen.

The Lord knows, has his plan, and I'm just going to rest in that!! (But I'm steeeel gonna hope! ;)

No comments: